Table of contents
'Politics, Culture and Socialization' nr.1
1. Articles - Abstracts
- 'Judicial Review in Japan: A Limited Mechanism or an Agent of Democratization', by Sigal Ben Rafael Galanty, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- 'Political Cultural Dimensions of Indian Democracy in the Era of Globalization', by S. Patagundi, Karnataka University, India.
- 'Public Service Broadcasting as a Medium of Political Socialization: Quo Vadis?', by Julia Rozanova, University of Alberta, Canada.
- 'New Forms of Subjectivation and Political Socialization Facing New Contents and Forms of Governance in Education Systems. Some Preliminary Comparative Elements from the English and the French Cases', by Olivier Giraud, CNRS, France-CMB, Germany.
- 'The Beginnings of Democratic Citizenship: Value Orientations of Young Children', by Simone Abendschön, University of Mannheim, Germany.
2. Conference Information
3. Book Reviews
- Truth Seeking by George E. Lowe - reviewed by Russel Farnen
- The Microanalysis of Political Communication. Claptrap and ambiguity by Peter Bull - reviewed by Christ'l De Landtsheer
- Liberal Nationalism In Central Europe by Stefan Auer - reviewed by Russel Farnen